(Or Renew your Membership)
Annual dues for membership are $50, renewed in December. Those joining in October, November or December do not renew until the end of the following year. Check out the great benefits below!
The Grange accepts as members any person at least 14 years old. You do not have to be a farmer to be a Granger. An interest in local food growing and eating will help, though. Women have been equal partners in the Grange since its inception in 1867.
Come to one of our meetings to see what the Grange is all about. You are likely to find that a friend or neighbor is a member. Our meetings are held on the first Wednesday of each month at 7PM. Visitors are welcome.
MEMBER FINANCIAL BENEFITS:
- 50% discount rental of the Grange Hall, one day per year
- 20% discount all other rentals of the Grange Hall
- 20% discount for membership in Island Air Ambulance
- 10% discount for purchases at the farmers market Grange booth
- 10% discount at CarQuest/Lugnut Automotive
- 10% discount at Thornbush Nursery
- 10% discount at Ellison Repair
- 10% discount at Aurora Farms
- 10% discount at Archipelago Beverage Company
- 3% discount at Horseshu Ranch
- Participation in the San Juan Seed Company buying club
- You may sell your work or produce at the farmers market Grange booth